Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

So, we visited the wilds today and had a wonderful time!!! Tim wants to buy a giraffe (I'm not kidding) and the kids loved it. They were amazed that there were creatures actually wilder than they are...

This one's for you Gracie!!!

And Carrie. I'm realizing how many folks in my life have animal fetishes, LOL!


Wild horses....


Large cats. C man wanted to take these home... Um, no. I am NOT cleaning up those furballs!


It's behind me? Really? OK, don't look...

Mom & R girl in the wild flowers... Where's my beach tan?!? Must be time to go back:-)

Two Banshees...


I call this "Camel Against Watercolors." OK not really, but I did think it was cool, ha ha. My Desert Storm veteran husband does not share our love for camels;-)


This is actually a baby rhino! Can you call an animal which weighs more than my van "cute?"

www.thewilds.org, folks. FUN! We offered to donate a few dozen dear, but they were not buying it. Oh well...

No comments: