Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beach Babies


Well, to say that we had an absolute blast would be an understatement! We met some dear friends down at the beach and stayed in an amazing house right on the beach. We enjoyed fun in the sun & sand, and some wonderful company.

Heading home was very hard for us!

cheeeeese!
almost every photo i have looks like this now!
stinker. can't you just see it in his eyes?
ah, the dynamic duo. wonder twins, unite!
does she look 7? this girl is growing up way tooooo fast!
digging was a fav pastime.
boogy boarding! thanks to our good friend for showing my chick how to do this. she was so brave & i'm very proud of her!
The hawk is an archetype for my dear friend and also my son. So, two large ones gave us a show right behind our house. I saw them from the window & we stood by the pool in amazement. Aren't they beautiful!!!

"Mohalo to the urchin. Mohalo to the sea. Mohalo to the air I breathe. Mohalo for singing this song (sing sing). "

No comments: